A vehicle wrap is a process whereby pressure-sensitive vinyl – in almost any color or finish – is applied by hand onto a vehicle’s painted surface. It’s like a big, high quality sticker that can change the color and finish of a vehicle. Wrapping is the newest and most innovative thing to hit the customizing world in years. Wraps can also be installed on boats, wave-runners, trailers, walls, floors, furniture, laptops or just about any surface.
As with almost all custom work, it is hard to say exactly how much your project will cost. It will depend on the size of your vehicle, the vinyl material you choose, the complexity of the job, and more.
Benefits of a wrap:
- Does NOT devalue the resell value of your car like a paint job does.
- Vinyl car wraps protect your OEM paint and are 100% removable.
- Warranties and/or lease agreements remain valid. Painting can void warranties, increase the cost of insurance, and is not even an option with a lease
- Cost for a vinyl vehicle wrap is considerably less than a comparable paint job.
- Vinyl car wraps wear as well as, or better than paint – when properly cared for. Think of it like a skin for your laptop or a silicon cover for your phone. The vinyl can take a beating protecting the vehicle’s paint underneath.
- Vinyl and liquid car wraps come in any color, even custom, and can have a matte, semi-gloss, gloss, brushed steel, carbon fiber, metallic flake, matte metallic, chrome and even leather-like finishes.
- Expensive, color-matching paint fees are unnecessary for scratches or accident vehicles; just re-wrap the section that needs repair.
- It’s difficult to tell it’s not paint. Due to our wrapping technique, it literally looks like it was sprayed on.
- Affordably customize parts of your car. You don’t have to wrap your entire car; just your hood, roof, mirrors, stripes, etc.
- Matte paint jobs can be brittle, chip easily and require very specific care regiments while matte vinyls are more durable and harder to scratch. In the event that repairs are needed, the part that was damaged can be easily replaced, providing a perfect match.
- Hides dings or scratches and “freshens” the look of your vehicle.
- stands out!