What To Do And What Not To Do! Congratulations! Your car is now protected with the global leader in nanoceramic surface protection. Xpel Fusion Plus is designed to protect your factory clear coat, provide a protective shield against the elements and to keep your vehicle looking new at all times. To maximize the effects of Xpel Fusion Plus to ensure your investment is long lasting, we will discuss a few basic maintenance steps on how to care for your new Coating/PPF. With simple care, your Xpel Fusion Plus /Paint Protection Film will reward you for years to come!
Curing time is 2-3 weeks depending on environmental conditions such as humidity and temperature. During this time, the following should be avoided:
1. For best results the car should be washed on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build-up. Use only recommended mild soaps.
2. Avoid high volume brush style car washes, and high PH detergent style cleaners.
3. Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
4. Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination.
5. Use separate soap and sponge/mitt/towel for wheels to prevent cross contamination.
1. Standard Home Washing: Use a foam gun (optimal) or microfiber wash mitt to soap down the car. Rinse it off with a pressure washer (optimal) or hose. Dry with clean microfiber towels.
2. Spray ‘N Wash Self Car Washes: Select the high pressure soap. Soap the car down (never use the provided brushes especially on the paint!). Rinse car off with the high pressure rinse. Dry with clean microfiber towels.
3. Car Washes: Touch-less car washes only. Never use a car wash with brushes! Never select the “spray wax” option.
1. Always dry completely and never leave to “air” dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots. These can be removed with a 50/50 vinegar solution.
2. Only use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
1. Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
2. Never use excessive force to remove spots.
3. Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating. AFTER WASHING Do not wax the coating. It is unnecessary and the wax will not bond to the coating. Ceramic Pro Care is the recommended maintenance product. Ask you local installer about getting XPEL Ceramic Boost or purchase through https://www.xpel.com/ AUTOMATED WASHING Always go to a touch free wash! Using an automated car wash with brushes will void the warranty and dull the coating. Fusion Plus takes up to 2-3 weeks to achieve full hardness. Please handle it with care and do not wash the vehicle for the first 2 weeks.
1. For best results, all leather/vinyl surfaces should be cleaned bi-weekly with a leather protectant to avoid contaminant build-up and replenish the natural oils.
2. Vacuum carpets regularly and use carpet & fabric cleaners when necessary.
3. Immediately wipe off spills on leather, vinyl, or fabric. ANNUAL INSPECTIONS Annual Inspections are the recommended process for ensuring the coating is maintained and care for the vehicle is properly executed. Annual inspections should be carried out by an approved applicator within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to ensure peak performance. Although durable and long lasting, annual inspections ensure maximum gloss and protection from Fusion Plus coating.